About the Presenters
Vice President and Regional Chief Technology Officer–Americas, Automation Anywhere
Exploring New Frontiers in Human-Machine Collaboration
This session illustrates the power of Automation Anywhere’s platform as a component of your overall automation strategy. The presenter highlights a number of unique solutions that use the Automation Anywhere platform, causing you to say “Wow! I didn’t know RPA could do that!”
Principal Product Manager, Automation Anywhere
Build Custom A2019 Commands With The New Package SDK
A detailed overview of Automation Anywhere’s package SDK and how to leverage it to extend Enterprise A2019 to meet your business needs. Attendees learn how to get started building new packages, importing them inside A2019, and using the new packages inside the bots.
Product Trainer, Automation Anywhere
Master A2019 Loops, Conditions and Data Types
Jon Stueve manages Automation Anywhere University training for the Americas. He has three years of experience with Automation Anywhere in training customers, partners, and associates on the foundation of building bots across three versions of Automation Anywhere Enterprise. His engaging style and in-depth knowledge of the tool enables him to explain complex concepts in simple language to help drive the adoption of robotic-process automation.
Stepping Up Your Bot Security
Automation Anywhere has created world’s first and only RPA application-security program. Composed of four distinct complementary levels, this program is designed to meet varying security needs for all industries and workflows.
Developer Evangelist, Automation Anywhere
Guided Hands-on Lab
Follow along with Developer Evangelist Micah Smith as he walks you through the steps of building bots, automating processes, and more.
Before this session, please complete the following prerequisites:
- Ensure that you have access to a Windows environment and a supported browser to build and run bots. Click here for the list of supported browsers.
- Register for Automation Anywhere A2019 Community Edition. This is very important, since the lab will be using a custom package preloaded into Community Edition. Watch this getting-started video for help setting up Enterprise A2019 Community Edition.
- Once registered for the Enterprise A2019 Community Edition, please install the Bot Agent, following the instructions here.
- If you’ll be using Google Chrome, please install the appropriate Chrome browser extension (version 12.x.x).
- Helpful, but not required: Dual screens for the hands-on sessions, so you can watch the presenter and follow along while you build bots.
Below are the resources you’ll need for the guided exercises in this session:
- Exercise 1: Log In
Username: [email protected]
- Exercise 2: Working with CSVs
- Exercise 3: Currency Conversion